Thursday, June 5, 2008
Garrett the Mountain Biker!
After seeing daddy in the bike races, Garrett is getting more and more into biking. His first word was Bike afterall. So Greg has been taking him riding around the neighborhood lately. Greg rides his bike, and Garrett his (still with training wheels for now). They are up to 2 full laps and Garrett even wants to go more!!! I think the kid may go pro!!! He always finishes a ride with "Mommy!!! I rode on the mountain!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know your e-mail so I thought I would reply to you here :) Yes we are at Target quite a bit! Its just up the road and you can get everything there!!! Yeah I would see you ALL the time. I would make it a point to stop by the pharmacy and say hello. It would make Target even more fun if I knew someone who worked there...
Lovin' the new posts! Man, those pictures of the park are beautiful!
It's great that the guys ride their bikes together, isn't it?!?!? How cool. I guess we're a bunch of pampered wimps over here... we just stay in the air conditioning and tickle the kids until they're pink in the face!
Okay, now have Garrett come over and potty train BOTH of mine. And you tell him that whatever his fee is, we'll pay it!
:)
Post a Comment