Thursday, July 31, 2008
Garrett's 4th Birthday Party!!
Garrett turned 4 on July 24, so we had a party for him last Saturday. His two buddies from next door, Thomas and Bradley, came over to celebrate with him, as well as many friends and family!!! It was a great time with a great spread of food if I do say so myself. I also made the cakes and decorated them. It was my idea to use real toys instead of cake toppers, so he had something cool to play with afterwards.
I was rushing through this one so I didn't make it too fancy......
This was the first year he actually knew to blow out the candle, and didn't just stare at it!!!
This one was a Wall-E robot from Grandma Dougherty.....
Star Wars Clone Wars helmet/microphone from Aunt Angie and Kyle. Yes, Kyle was able to part with it, but has been promised visitation.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment