Saturday, August 23, 2008
Lots of Random Stuff
I know kids will always do things that leave ya wondering, but snow boots?? At 7 am??? Yes we woke up to weird rustling noises in the house, and it was Alli snooping through the downstairs coat closet. I guess she found what she was looking for!
Greg had another race last Sunday in Logansport. This time Alli wanted to get in on the fun too. When it came time to race, she was too cranky to ride, but at least she has a number!!
Tuesday I went to a baby shower for one of our neighbors. I made this fruit baby carriage out of a watermelon. Pretty cute huh?? It was completely full of fruit before the shower, but afterwards not so much, still cute nonetheless and worth sharing. I might add decorative fruit in with my cake business I am starting, what do ya think??

And "fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me". Always blurry because he's too darn fast to get on camera! And he borrowed this jersey, but I think he looks pretty darn hot in this color scheme as opposed to the norm! Yellow and red make him look MUCH faster!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the watermelon!!! Was it easy to do? i am totally going to steal your idea. Are you really starting a cake business? I wish you lived closer because I love decorating cakes and things. Have you done cakes before? Do you have pictures? Now if you were just being sarcastic, sorry, I totally fell for it :)
Jess, Adam can beat Alli's randomness: his new thing is to run full speed into walls, fall on the floor, and go, "Oops. Sorry."
Okay, what?
:)
Post a Comment