Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alli's Birthday!!!

Because my parents were down this past weekend for a visit, we decided to put a little more space between Alli's birthday and Christmas. We threw her a great party with both sets of grandparents and both of her aunt's. Cousin Jazzy was here too!

I thought first you all might enjoy a refresher of what last year looked like at this time....

And now for this year's princess!!! My how she has grown!!!


Here she is opening her little mermaid doll. She is quite fond of her!!!


This doll was Belle from Beauty and the Beast...


She wasn't the fastest unwrapper, but remained efficient!!


Took her a while to warm up actually!!


Tinkerbell movie is pretty neat!!


Greg's excitement for the occasion knows no bounds....


She did a good job blowing out the candles! No spit on the cake at all!!!



Here's the pricess cake I made for Alli.... The skirt is the cake and the icing helps to bridge the gap between the doll's waist and outfit.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty cake!! What did you use to bake the cake in? I made on for Ava's third birthday and just kind of worked with what I had. I think I baked it in a pyrex round bowl.

I can't believe Ali is !2!! What a big girl. And tell Greg he can at least look a little bit happy that his little girl is two and adorable.

Krystal said...

AWESOME job on the cake! WOW!