Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Lucky for us, my parents came down to spend Memorial Day weekend with us, so we didn't get completely bored like we usually are. We all went to Nashville Indiana for a day and did some shopping in the old time town. Garrett was especially fond of the train-trolly and the "ning-ning" at the station. (See Pics Below) Other than that we just kinda spent our days relaxing and having fun, and grilling out. We even planned our next fun weekend to watch the old car cruise in my hometown and go to a train museum that gives rides on old steam trains. Garrett is already excited. I am soooo glad summer is here already, I really needed the extra activities to get me going, and plenty of things to write about! Till then......

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Nashville, Indiana... Hmmm. Now, according to mapquest, there's two! One is about 30 minutes away and the other is over an hour away.

I'd be interested in knowing which one you guys went to since Adam is absolutely ga-ga over trains right now! That would be a nice little Saturday trip for our family!...

:)