Sunday, May 18, 2008
The Weird Leg Thing
Soooo I have recently noticed (within the last month) a weird indentation in my quad. It is a 4-5 inch mark that looks like I have been leaning against a counter too long. It has started hurting on and off too, primarily when I work out and run. Upon googling it, one woman with similar symptoms (also a runner) found it was a torn muscle in need of surgical repair. Others have said the same thing, while some say its a strain, and some say its nothing. Anyone have any insight here? As long as I'm not dying, I'm ok with a retarded looking leg; I just don't want to have to give up working out!!! Argh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jess, that's odd! Unfortunately, I have no diagnosis... :(
But being a fellow athlete, I have had my share of "mystery injuries." They are so annoying! A few weeks ago, out of the blue, my ankle started hurting as if I'd sprained it. Then, sometime in February, I had this mysterious lower back pain. And it's like, "Hmmmm. Did I miss something, because I sure don't know when this happened!"
Sigh...
Well, I guess it's the kind of thing that we as superstar athletes go through. What can we say?...
Post a Comment