Saturday, July 12, 2008
Garrett's been sick!!
The last 2 days Garrett had been waking up crying, and throwing up. He says the lights were hurting him, so I'm guessing it was another baby migraine. At least after sleeping laying on mommy for several hours, he now appears to be feeling better. Alli was a good momma through it all, and even rubbed his back while he leaned against the toilet! She seemed to really miss having her rompin buddy!! I did snap a few shots of Garrett on the "sick couch" as he called it before the day was over....
Still smiling through it all!! These kids have a great attitude!!
When I was uploading these, lil momma kept saying cheese, so I couldn't leave her out!!! She's turning into a major ham!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Baby migraines? Is that really what it was? I didn't know that could happen...
awww, they're so cute! I can't believe poor Garrett is going to be cursed with migraines. Believe me, I know what he's going through. Alli's so adorable, trying to take care of her brother. Enjoy it while you can.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment