Monday, July 6, 2009

DINO Series #4- Muscatatuck State Park

Sunday was another Dino Series Mountain Bike Race in North Vernon, Indiana. It was Greg's first race back since breaking his collarbone. It was also before the time frame the doctor said was ok to go back to riding, go figure! He went into the race saying he'd be happy to finish. He actually got second in his age group!!! Not too shabby!!! It was also the site of Garrett's first race last year. And whaddaya know, it was Alli's first race this year. I couldn't get too many action shots because I was helping one kid race, while greg helped the other. Her is what I was able to get of the day....


Greg is in the blue jersey all the way to the right, number 257..... He's riding for Grey Goat Sports this year..... Again on your right....
This is the least blurry shot I could get of him.... he was just too fast.... what can I say, sports photography might not be my bag!
Here's Alli geting her awards after the kids race. Every kid got a medal and a t-shirt.
Garrett was pateintly waiting his turn!

And here's our lil champs!!!
Greg was pretty excited to get his award.... He's in the Grey.... the guy in red is Sonny, he was first overall, and also a Grey Goat rider..... They went 1-2 for the sweep!

Guy in green was third...don't know him

Our tradition after every race is a trip to DQ for food and treats. Garrett is into his cone, even though he was bummed that they were out of chocalate ice cream! (Is that even legal?!?!)

Cheesin'..............

Cones are not her bag..... she opts for cup and spoon!! But I can't tell what's sweeter, the ice cream or her big brown eyes and curly ringlets!

No comments: