Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Shopping and Spirit!

Just thought I would share with everyone what we woke up to this morning!! First of the season!! It's still slowly falling, so who knows how much we'll see....


And last Sunday, my mother in law, sister in law Angie, and friend/boss/coworker Nikki all went to the fashion mall for a shopping fundraiser. The mall was closed to everyone that didn't have a ticket to be there. And all the high profile restraunts were sampling food. AND liquor companies were giving free samples. (See 10 plastic cups below.) So for 10 dollars I got more to drink at the mall, than I would a bar! Great way to get into the spirit of things huh?

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I wanted to take pictures this morning, too, but we were rushing out to get to church!

The next time we get a really good snow, I'm gettin' out the camera!