Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Garrett's last day of Soccer!!!

Today was Garrett's last day of soccer for this season! Here are some of the pics. Kinda blurry, but its hard to catch those kids, they're fast!!!

Team huddle with coach Emmy Lou. Garrett is #2.
Alli was cheesin..... she's his biggest fan!
She even steals sips outta his water bottle when he's not looking!
This game is alien tag, Garrett's favorite. He's got the hoop, so he's an alien that has to tag (freeze) the astronauts!
When they're done with an activity, they get stamps on their hands.
This is the racetrack game. They are cars and need to try to catch each other. Garrett's in front.
Not sure what this face was all about. He looks like a monkey. It's blurry because I had to use uberzoom.
When coach wants them to listen they all have to touch their ears!
Red light, green light.
Warm ups....
Playing with coach, trying to get his ball back!
GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!
We always called Garrett Charlie Brown. And yes, he did have a crush on the little red headed girl.
I think he's gonna miss this place!


1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm gonna start getting my kids to touch their ears when I want them to listen... What a neat idea!