Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kids, Adult Cakes, and Paint

For those of you easily offended, I apologize in advance, but at least the cake isn't naked!!!!

Here's my see no evil, speak no evil spin. Goofballs were watching daddy paint Alli's room.
Purple, just as she requested!
Daddy works hard for his little girl!
This was the before. PLAIN!
He was really concentrating on the primer!!

My coworker asked me to make a cake for her husband's birthday. She wanted it to be a "boob cake", but I made it a little more classy. Chocolate boobs, what more could any guy ask for? Yes I am in business and for hire.



Whenever we are working in our office (which me moved to the main floor from upstairs), the kids always bring their sleeping stuff down for a pow-wow by the computer. They always need to be close to us, but for some reason, that room always needs bedding!!

Alli fits in Garrett's old Thomas jammies.....and she LOVES them!
They really are best buds.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Yeah... that white paint is just so boring, and bleh. Unoriginal. Plain. No personality. Just plain yuck. Almost all of our house has been painted.

And, there are just no words for the "boob cake!" My, oh my...

:)

Christine said...

I found this hilarious cake blog and thought you may be interested http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Nice boob cake by the way. I have yet to do one of those :)