Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy days!!

Last Friday as most of you know, my parents were down for the weekend and what a weekend it was!!! I think my parents will need a vacation after this one. Both kids knew how to pay the attention card, and usually did so at the same time! We didn't do a whole lot other than stay in and watch movies, but we did manage to make a trip to the bike shop (Bike Line) for Greg and got more than we bargained for. It looks like Alli will be the athlete in the family. She hopped right on the first trike she saw and started walking it around. Then she pointed to a pretty pink bike with a basket and whined until we took it off th erack for her to "try out". She even picked out a matching helmet. I think this summer daddy oughtta think twice about not getting her a bike. I think she is more than ready! (She even tried to sneak back to the service shop!)

The beginning of the week has been just as crazy getting the house cleaned up and more garage sale stuff ready. I did manage to snap a few of the kids playing in the sale stuff though!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Jess,

I've been really busy, too! Glad you've found time to update the blog.

As for me, I'm off to take a well-deserved NAP!

:)