Thursday, April 17, 2008
Scare at Work
Most people are aware that I work in a pretty bad area of Indy. Several people have been robbed in the parking lots and a few years back there was supposedly a shooting. Well last night was the icing on the cake. As I was leaving I found out I had to wait for security to escort me to my car due to Monday night's latest news. Apparently a woman with a gun approached another woman, told her she had just killed her boyfriend, and needed the lady to get into her car and drive her "away." The victim wasn't going that easy and made such a fuss that the woman with the gun took off on foot. Soooo I guess this latest psycho is still at large and we have to watch our backs even more than before. This is getting old fast! If you know anyone looking for an experienced pharmacy tech with a degree and certification, preferably in a warmer climate where there is decent mountain biking and good schools, and I can get paid the same (don't ask for much) - CALL ME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NC... Its high 70's today
Post a Comment