Friday, April 4, 2008

Garage Sales

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sooo excited spring has almost sprung. No its not the birds chirping and the warmer weather that has me excited. It is the prospect of opening shop during the neighborhood garage sale. We started collecting things last fall that we knew we wouldn't be using anymore and putting them in diaper boxes for storage. Then we started collecting things that were too big for boxes. Thanks to craigslist we got rid of most of the big stuff, but there's still some left in our storage. Unfortunately our storage is full, so half of the garage sale stuff (as you can see below) has been living in our master bedroom since October. And those boxes are stacked 2 deep! I am so ready to get my room back! May 10th can't get here soon enough....

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Jess,

Antwone and I are doing the Neighborhood garage sale, too! And I can't wait... this house needs to be uncluttered NOW!

Your blog looks great. Me likes...

Krystal

P.S. Antwone really wants to come over to see the basement. Let's make it a date, okay? :)

Christine said...

Holy moly!! you are going to make a killing? Is that all kids stuff?