Unfortunately in order to get those pics of my boys I had to leave Alli alone in the house for a second. I promise I left the cookie dough on the counter, but our girl has gotten too tall for her own good. Here's what I came back inside to....
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
A Day of Projects
This past Sunday was a day of projects in the Dougherty house. We continued to get ready for our upcoming garage sale and we planned out new garage doors (Greg wants INSULATED doors, go figure!). We even threw out more ideas for a fence and a sunroom. The best part of the day was splitting into teams. Greg asked Garrett to help him put the new weatherstripping on the van. Greg of course put it in place, and Garrett helped to pull the excess stuff off. While the guys did their thing, Alli helped me out with stirring up some peanut butter cookies in the kitchen. It was a nice treat for everyone after a long day of projects. Here are a few shots of a proud Garrett being a "good helper."



Unfortunately in order to get those pics of my boys I had to leave Alli alone in the house for a second. I promise I left the cookie dough on the counter, but our girl has gotten too tall for her own good. Here's what I came back inside to....
She was a little surprised to be caught in the act, but I gave her a bowl of her own (with a smidgin of dough) and all was well.
Looks like our kids will turn out to be pretty good helpers huh?
Unfortunately in order to get those pics of my boys I had to leave Alli alone in the house for a second. I promise I left the cookie dough on the counter, but our girl has gotten too tall for her own good. Here's what I came back inside to....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Two cute and funny posts in a row... what more could the world ask for?!?!?!
Post a Comment