Thursday, April 10, 2008

You're Fired!!

During our last trip to Walmart, Garrett pointed out a nice shirt and tie that he liked in the boy's department. It was cleranced out as a set for 3 bucks, so I figured, What the heck, let's get it. He needed a good church outfit anyways. When we got home and he found out Grandma was coming over, he insisted on wearing his new "work shirt". Once Grandma got here, he presented her with an unopened can of Mountain Dew and said "I am selling this. Do you wanna buy it?" I asked him what he was doing and he said "making money." Greg's dad asked Garrett if he could say you're fired, and he did it with such gusto that Trump would have been proud. Ladies and gents, I think we may have the new apprentice!!!



1 comment:

Krystal said...

Jess, you should have taken a picture of Garrett with the infamous "comb over!" That would have been over the top!!!

:)